Geraldton Great White Shark
Dave Richards and Nathan Podmore were spearfishing off Geraldton’s coast in western Australia when a 9+ foot great white shark joined them. Nathan wore a camera on his head to capture the fishing trip and caught everything on camera. The shark appears between the men and their boat which is 150 feet away. The men are able to fear off the shark with a small poke from their spear gun.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture