George Dennehy Iris
Late last month we featured George Dennehy and his cover of Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls at the 2012 Strawberry Faire in Ashland, Virginia. The Goo Goo Dolls recently invited George to play ‘Iris’ live on stage with them at Musikfest in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. George was born with bilateral upper limb deficiency leaving him with no arms and hands, he has learned to live without the use of his arms and can do pretty much anything with his feet.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture