September 20th, 2011 marks the end of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. The United States has seen an increase in news stories of soldiers and military men and women coming out after the repeal of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. One of the more popular stories, Airman Randy Phillips calls his father to tell him he is gay.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 10 Moments That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Cockatoo Sings ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.