Furious Pete 12000 Calories
United States Olympic swimmer, Michael Phelps, has one of the most extreme eating diets ever, Phelps consumes over 12,000 calories every day. Competitive eater, Furious Pete, sets out on his own ‘Michael Phelps Challenge’ as he attempts to eat 12,000 calories of food in one sitting. You might remember Furious Pete from his ‘Nutella Challenge‘ where he ate a 4,000 calorie jar of Nutella in less than 4 minutes.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Shetland Ponies Wear Cardigans To Promote Scotland.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Dueling Piano And Drum Cover Of Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Alijah And Isaac Cover ‘One Thing’ By One Direction.
- Whole Foods Shopping List Prank.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Dark Side Of Oz.