Frenchie’s Ford Hockey Hole In One
59-year-old Brenda Hewett who has never touched a hockey stick in her entire life heads to the ice to try and win a truck. While getting her old truck repaired she mentioned she wish she had a new truck, the service manager handed her a ballot to win one. To win she must hit a puck almost the entire length of the ice (114 feet) into a hole that is the same size as the puck. Incredibly she makes the shot winning her self the grand prize, a 2012 Ford F-150 from Frenchie’s Ford in Massena, NY. Talk about a nice Christmas present.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.