French National Day 2012
Bastille Day aka ‘Le quatorze juillet’ [The Fourteenth of July] is a Frech holiday celebrated ever year on July 14th, one of the most recognizable traditions is the large military parade and the Eiffel Tower fireworks show in Paris, France. On July 14, 1789 French troops stormed the Bastille which played a key role in the French Revolution. View images from Bastille Day 2012 here.
Bastille Day 2012 Full Performance.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.