French National Day 2012
Bastille Day aka ‘Le quatorze juillet’ [The Fourteenth of July] is a Frech holiday celebrated ever year on July 14th, one of the most recognizable traditions is the large military parade and the Eiffel Tower fireworks show in Paris, France. On July 14, 1789 French troops stormed the Bastille which played a key role in the French Revolution. View images from Bastille Day 2012 here.
Bastille Day 2012 Full Performance.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI