An iceberg that calved by Argentina’s Upsala Glacier was caught on camera in March of this year flipping over. Icebergs flip all the time but it’s rare to catch it on camera, the iceberg’s top side stays cool from the cold air while portion underwater slowly melts, soon the iceberg becomes top heavy and causes the iceberg to flip. Viewing icebergs and glaciers from a boat can be dangerous if you are too close, last fall a boat was too close to a glacier calving and several people were injured from softball sized ice chunks that were sent flying at the boat. We also included a glacier calving from a safe distance which shows how far away you must be in case of danger.
Glacier Calving. @1:35
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Liquid-Plumr Double Impact Commercial.
- The Doughnut Vault.
- Alana Holler From ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’.
- Coca Cola – Let’s Look At The World A Little Differently.
- Surprise Justin Bieber Wedding Dance.
- Tradegy At Sandy Hook Elementary In Newtown, Connecticut.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.