Flash Mob Marriage Proposal
Jack Cushman wanted to make his proposal to his long time girlfriend, Teresa Elsey a memorable moment. Since Jack wasn’t too nervous about the question, he came up with a flash mob plan to worry about instead. Teresa invited Jack on a date to the Institute of Contemporary Art [ICA] in Boston, Massachusetts. It was the perfect opportunity to propose because the ICA was where the two went on their first date. With the help of friends and many strangers, flowers were given to Teresa as they arrived at the ICA. Jack quickly walked away as Teresa was bombarded by strangers, in 15 seconds Jack changed and was ready to propose. Jack says he wouldn’t have gone to the extremes of a flash mob proposal if he wasn’t confident she would say yes.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee