Flash Mob Marriage Proposal
Jack Cushman wanted to make his proposal to his long time girlfriend, Teresa Elsey a memorable moment. Since Jack wasn’t too nervous about the question, he came up with a flash mob plan to worry about instead. Teresa invited Jack on a date to the Institute of Contemporary Art [ICA] in Boston, Massachusetts. It was the perfect opportunity to propose because the ICA was where the two went on their first date. With the help of friends and many strangers, flowers were given to Teresa as they arrived at the ICA. Jack quickly walked away as Teresa was bombarded by strangers, in 15 seconds Jack changed and was ready to propose. Jack says he wouldn’t have gone to the extremes of a flash mob proposal if he wasn’t confident she would say yes.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- What Happens When Two Monkeys Are Paid Unequally
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.