Five Tips For A Long Marriage
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Festival Of Colors 2012 – World’s Biggest Color Party.
- Claycat – The Raid.
- 2-Year-Old Girl Sings Along To Pearl Jam In The Car
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’