Five Tips For A Long And Healthy Marriage
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.