Fitzy And Wippa Call Me Maybe
Australian’s Fitzy and Wippa from Nova FM perform their own version of Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’. The cover has been seen over a million times in the past month and Carly Rae Jepsen shares her thoughts on the parody.
Carly Rae Jepsen’s Reaction.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Three Men With No Makeup Experience Attempt A Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial