First Will You Be My Neighbor
Eight years after Fred Rogers passed PBS has announced they will be re-introducing Mister Rogers Neighborhood and calling it Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood. The original Mister Rogers Neighborhood premiered February 19th, 1968. Here is a look at Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood introduction over the 33 years it aired. Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood is set to air Fall 2012. Yesterday marked Fred Rogers’ 84th birthday.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious