First Commercial For The United States
Brand USA has created ‘Discover America’ a 12.3 million dollar ad campaign featuring the first ever commercial advertising the United States of America. The Discover America ad campaign encourages travelers throughout the world to visit the United States of America. Over the next three months the campaign will run in the United Kingdom, Japan and Canada, there after it will run in Brazil, South Korea and other countries.
Land Of Dreams Commercial
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Dogs Decorating A Christmas Tree.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial