Fired Starbucks Employee
[NSFW - Language] Christopher Cristwell a former Starbucks employee sings a song about his poor wage and the customers he deals with. Other Starbucks employees can relate to this songs as most others have similar problems. Chris was fired in the middle of his shift yesterday for creating a negative public image for the corporation.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux