Festival Of Colors Krishna Temple
Devin Graham revisits the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah to capture the celebration of Holi. Holi, or the Festival of Colors, is a Hindu celebration of spring and is celebrated with prayer and song. Bags of bright colored corn starch are thrown into the air every two hours by thousands of people gathered at the temple grounds.
Previously: Festival Of Colors 2012
Good Line Films – Festival Of Colors 2013 Slow Motion
Hindu’s celebration of Holi includes the Festival of Colors which is a popular springtime festival celebrated throughout the world. Thousands headed to the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah, located 50 miles south of Salt Lake City to participate in the colorful event. Colored powder and paints were thrown every two hours in the two day event. Devin Graham and Good Line Films are there to capture every moment creating amazing short films. If you missed out on the event, Krishna Temple is holding an addition festival Saturday, April 14th.
Good Line Films – Festival of Colors
Devin Graham – Behind The Scenes
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong