Festival Of Colors 2012 Behind The Scenes
Hindu’s celebration of Holi includes the Festival of Colors which is a popular springtime festival celebrated throughout the world. Thousands headed to the Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork, Utah, located 50 miles south of Salt Lake City to participate in the colorful event. Colored powder and paints were thrown every two hours in the two day event. Devin Graham and Good Line Films are there to capture every moment creating amazing short films. If you missed out on the event, Krishna Temple is holding an addition festival Saturday, April 14th.
Good Line Films – Festival of Colors
Devin Graham – Behind The Scenes
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Michael Buble And Sam Hollyman.
- Orange County Police Pursuit.
- Liquid-Plumr Double Impact Commercial.