Fenton In Lion King
Reaching over a quarter million views in one day is ‘Jesus Christ In Richmond Park‘ which a Labrador, Fenton, chases red deer in Richmond Park, London. Fenton’s owner runs after his dog and tries his best to keep up. In less than 24 hours this Jurassic Park spoof includes Fenton chasing a herd of Gallimimus. As a bonus we included Fenton in Lion King.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.