Late last year MIT researchers, Ramesh Raskar and Andreas Velten developed a way to capture light traveling through a bottle at a trillion frames per second. Ramesh presented his new idea called ‘femto-photography’ on TED Talks and it has become one of the most watched videos this week.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video