February 29 Leap Year
Popular C.G.P. Grey explains Leap Year and why we have an extra day in February every 4 years. The extra day in Leap Year places our days back on track since one year is actually 365 days and 6 hours. Looks like there is no way to build perfect Calendar so why not make everyone happy by changing Leap Year to a double Saturday every 4 years.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.