Falling Off Building Proposal
A man proposes to his girlfriend while on a roof top with some friends. He gets up on the ledge and his friend tosses the ring a little to high to be caught and falls off the building. The man lands safely on parachute and his girlfriend runs to the ledge only to see the signs ‘Will You Marry Me?’. This video is fake, all the bottles being held are all from one company and faced towards the camera. Though clever idea, it’s not real and just a company trying to market it’s drink.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Celebrities Pay Tribute To Cancer Patient With Just Weeks To Live
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Angry Birds The Movie.