World champion slackliner, Faith Dickey got together with Volvo to pull off a one of a kind daring stunt to promote the new Volvo FH. The stunt included two Volvo trucks with a line connecting them they traveled down a brand new highway in Vrgorac, Croatia. It is Faith’s task to cross the line before the trucks reach a tunnel where the line will break. Hollywood Stunt Coordinator, Peter Pedrero, who has coordinated stunts for James Bond, Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter is along side with the team.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Sad Cat Diary
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal