Evo 8 Pikes Peak Crash
Jeremy Foley and co-driver Yuri Kouznetsov crashed their 560hp Mitsubishi Evolution 8 during the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Sunday near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The two crashed near Devil’s Playground located 3 miles from the peak. Jeremy and Yuri were both air-lifted to a local hospital, Yuri suffered the worst with a dislocated shoulder and Jeremy had only bumps and bruises. Last year Bobby Regester crashed in the same exact spot and was lucky to walk away taking a bow after the accident.
On Car Camera.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots