Emi Sunshine Yodel
Earlier this month 9-year-old Emilie Hamilton, aka ‘Emi Sunshine’, visited a flea market in Sweetwater, Tennessee and performed Jimmie Rodgers’ ‘Blue Yodel No. 6′. If her performance isn’t impressive enough, the young singer/songwriter also plays the ukulele, kazoo, banjolele and mandolin. In late 2013 she released an 18-track album called ‘Black Sunday ’35‘, and wrote/co-wrote 16 of the songs.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.