Emi Sunshine Yodel
Earlier this month 9-year-old Emilie Hamilton, aka ‘Emi Sunshine’, visited a flea market in Sweetwater, Tennessee and performed Jimmie Rodgers’ ‘Blue Yodel No. 6′. If her performance isn’t impressive enough, the young singer/songwriter also plays the ukulele, kazoo, banjolele and mandolin. In late 2013 she released an 18-track album called ‘Black Sunday ’35‘, and wrote/co-wrote 16 of the songs.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.