Ellen Piano Prodigy
Ryan Wang, a talented 5-year-old prodigy pianist from West Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada, recently took second place at the American Protégé International Piano and Strings Competition in New York City. Ryan has been playing the piano for less than two years and says the music just goes to his fingers. In a recent visit to The Ellen Show, Ryan performs Variations on a Russian Theme.
Global TV News Interview With Piano Prodigy Ryan Wang
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- This Is What Happens When You Joke About Ebola Aboard An Airplane
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother