Ellen Piano Prodigy
Ryan Wang, a talented 5-year-old prodigy pianist from West Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada, recently took second place at the American Protégé International Piano and Strings Competition in New York City. Ryan has been playing the piano for less than two years and says the music just goes to his fingers. In a recent visit to The Ellen Show, Ryan performs Variations on a Russian Theme.
Global TV News Interview With Piano Prodigy Ryan Wang
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- African Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate For The First Time
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Dad Invents Way To Fill 100 Water Balloons In Less Than One Minute
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister