Elevator To Space
For many years the KVLY-TV mast built in 1963 located between Fargo, ND and Grand Forks, ND near the small town of Blanchard, ND was the tallest structure in the world at 2,063 feet, or 628.8 meters. That was until the Burj Khalifa in Dubai was completed in 2010 which has a height of 2,723 feet or 829.84 meters. The popular Vsauce answers the question of ‘How high can we build?’ The answer, a space elevator which would be 22,236 miles high, or 35,786 kilometers.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pumped Up Kicks Dubstep.
- When Did You Choose To Be Straight?
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- What Hurts More, Giving Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Titanic Audition Tape.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Vancouver Riot Kiss – What Happened Before The Photo.