Elevator To Space
For many years the KVLY-TV mast built in 1963 located between Fargo, ND and Grand Forks, ND near the small town of Blanchard, ND was the tallest structure in the world at 2,063 feet, or 628.8 meters. That was until the Burj Khalifa in Dubai was completed in 2010 which has a height of 2,723 feet or 829.84 meters. The popular Vsauce answers the question of ‘How high can we build?’ The answer, a space elevator which would be 22,236 miles high, or 35,786 kilometers.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video