Elephant Paints A Picture Of An Elephant
At the age of seven this Asian elephant, named Hong, began painting with help from her mahout [caretaker], Noi Rakchang. When Hong was nine she was able to paint a picture of an elephant holding a flower using her trunk. Hong, along with a handful of other elephants in Thailand are now being trained to paint pictures. The artwork is sold anywhere from $200-$750, proceeds support The Asian Elephant Art & Conservation Project, which is dedicated to saving the diminishing number of Asian elephants by providing standards of training, care, food and habitat. This particular painting by Hong is named ‘I Picked This For You’ and sells for $750, to date Hong has painted this same picture over 90 times.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Snowplow Almost Takes Out Philadelphia News Reporter On Live TV
- Spider-Man In Warsaw Poland.
- Baby Girl Laughs Uncontrollably At Dog Eating Popcorn.
- The Future Is Ours.
- The Office Bloopers – Season 2-7.
- Man Of Steel Trailer.
- Cat Freaks Out.
- Little Girl’s First Train Ride.