Elephant Paints A Picture Of An Elephant
At the age of seven this Asian elephant, named Hong, began painting with help from her mahout [caretaker], Noi Rakchang. When Hong was nine she was able to paint a picture of an elephant holding a flower using her trunk. Hong, along with a handful of other elephants in Thailand are now being trained to paint pictures. The artwork is sold anywhere from $200-$750, proceeds support The Asian Elephant Art & Conservation Project, which is dedicated to saving the diminishing number of Asian elephants by providing standards of training, care, food and habitat. This particular painting by Hong is named ‘I Picked This For You’ and sells for $750, to date Hong has painted this same picture over 90 times.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- The Story Behind The Most-Viewed Photo In The World, The Windows XP ‘Bliss’ Wallpaper
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 911 Operator Saves Bride’s Wedding Day After Her Dress Gets Stolen
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.