The EdgeWalk at the CN Tower in Toronto is now open for it’s second season allowing you to walk outside the tower 365 meters/1,168 feet or 116 stories above the ground. This video gives you an idea of what you can experience walking on the edge of the CN Tower.
President and CEO of Canada Lands Company, Mark Laroche, gets an exclusive look at EdgeWalk on the CN Tower in Toronto Canada. Thrill seekers will be able to walk on the 3 foot ledge that circles the building at 356 meters, or 1,168 feet, above the ground. EdgeWalk opens August 2011 and will cost $175 per person.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Hot Scots Drum Line.
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.
- Olympic Opening Ceremony – Mr. Bean ‘Chariots Of Fire’.
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Gay Guys Pick Up Girls.