The EdgeWalk at the CN Tower in Toronto is now open for it’s second season allowing you to walk outside the tower 365 meters/1,168 feet or 116 stories above the ground. This video gives you an idea of what you can experience walking on the edge of the CN Tower.
President and CEO of Canada Lands Company, Mark Laroche, gets an exclusive look at EdgeWalk on the CN Tower in Toronto Canada. Thrill seekers will be able to walk on the 3 foot ledge that circles the building at 356 meters, or 1,168 feet, above the ground. EdgeWalk opens August 2011 and will cost $175 per person.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.