Drop of Water In Slow Motion
When a water droplet falls into a pool of water it appears to vanish instantly. John Bush and his team at Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT] take a closer look at what happens when a water droplet hits the water. Scientists call this the Coalescence Cascade.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Anchorman 2 Trailer