Drip Of Water In Slow Motion
When a water droplet falls into a pool of water it appears to vanish instantly. John Bush and his team at Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT] take a closer look at what happens when a water droplet hits the water. Scientists call this the Coalescence Cascade.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology