Don’t Ask Don’t Tell
After hiding behind the camera for many months making YouTube videos Randy Phillips calls his dad to tell him ‘I’m gay’, after the ‘Do Ask, Don’t Tell’ repeal. This is a follow up video of telling his mom that he is gay. Mom seems a little more shocked than dad.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
September 20th, 2011 marks the end of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. The United States has seen an increase in news stories of soldiers and military men and women coming out after the repeal of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. One of the more popular stories, Airman Randy Phillips calls his father to tell him he is gay.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood