Dog Rescue In Theresa New York
Charlie, a Yellow Lab was rescued from the Indian River in Theresa, New York two years ago, his rescue video went viral over the weekend. Charlie fell through the ice and could not get out, a man heard the dog’s cries and called the fire department to rescue the dog. Charlie was treated in an ambulance for hypothermia, spent the night at a local vet and made a full recovery.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deadly Tornado Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- The Baby Bachelor