Disneyland Opening Day
On July 17, 1955 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts opened Disneyland in Anaheim, California for the first time. Walt Disney first wanted the park adjacent to their studios in Burbank, California, the location was too small and in 1953 160-acres were purchased for the park in Anaheim. Construction began in 1954 and ABC televised opening day on July 17th, 1955. Almost 16 million people visit Disneyland each year, an average of 43,000 people a day. Also watch Todd J. Pierce’s home video of Disneyland in 1957 and Kevin Rafferty’s ‘Magic Of Disneyland‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Turbo Trailer
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.