Disneyland Opening Day July 17 1955
On July 17, 1955 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts opened Disneyland in Anaheim, California for the first time. Walt Disney first wanted the park adjacent to their studios in Burbank, California, the location was too small and in 1953 160-acres were purchased for the park in Anaheim. Construction began in 1954 and ABC televised opening day on July 17th, 1955. Almost 16 million people visit Disneyland each year, an average of 43,000 people a day. Also watch Todd J. Pierce’s home video of Disneyland in 1957 and Kevin Rafferty’s ‘Magic Of Disneyland‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Giant Python Snake Opening A Door Will Give You Nightmares
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- ‘(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum’ Music Video
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Star Wars ‘Using The Force’ Elevator Prank
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.