Disneyland Glow With The Show
Disney Creative Entertainment Technical Director, Chuck Davis gives us a close look at the technology behind Disney’s new ‘Glow With The Show’ Mickey Mouse ears that interact with the World of Color show at Disney California Adventure. Not only do the ears interact with the World of Color but also with other areas throughout the park. The ‘Glow With The Show’ hats cost $25 and are available at Disney California Adventure.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.