On July 17, 1955 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts opened Disneyland in Anaheim, California for the first time. Walt Disney first wanted the park adjacent to their studios in Burbank, California, the location was too small and in 1953 160-acres were purchased for the park in Anaheim. Construction began in 1954 and ABC televised opening day on July 17th, 1955. Almost 16 million people visit Disneyland each year, an average of 43,000 people a day. Also watch Todd J. Pierce’s home video of Disneyland in 1957 and Kevin Rafferty’s ‘Magic Of Disneyland‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial