Disney LED Show
Disney Creative Entertainment Technical Director, Chuck Davis gives us a close look at the technology behind Disney’s new ‘Glow With The Show’ Mickey Mouse ears that interact with the World of Color show at Disney California Adventure. Not only do the ears interact with the World of Color but also with other areas throughout the park. The ‘Glow With The Show’ hats cost $25 and are available at Disney California Adventure.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad