Kaitlin Nootbaar received straight A’s throughout high school and was named class valedictorian at Prague High School in Prague, Oklahoma. Kaitlin’s graduation speech included a story of how she was asked throughout high school what she wanted to be, she would reply with Veterinarian or a Nurse. As graduation got closer she replied with, ‘How the hell do I know?, I’ve changed my mind so many times’. Kaitlin didn’t know there was a problem with her diploma until she went to pick it up this week. The school’s principal told Kaitlin she would not receive her diploma until the school received a letter of apology for swearing in her speech. Kaitlin doesn’t plan on writing a letter of apology since she feels she hasn’t done anything wrong. Kaitlin’s perfect academics have landed her a full scholarship and she plans to attend her first college courses this week.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor