Digitalarti Artlab Water Light Graffiti
French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- What Happens When Two Monkeys Are Paid Unequally
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’