Difference Between Boston And Miami Big 3
The Boston Celtics will visit the Miami Heat Saturday evening to determine who will be Eastern Conference Champions and compete against the Oklahoma Thunder in the NBA Finals. Both teams have the ‘big three’, the Celtics’ big three include Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, while the Heat’s big three include Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh. Comcast Sportnet New England takes a look at the difference between the big three from both teams as they were signed in 2007 and 2010. The Boston Celtics’ big three were NBA Champions in 2008 and the Miami Heat big three have yet to win a championship together.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.