Difference Between Boston And Miami Big 3
The Boston Celtics will visit the Miami Heat Saturday evening to determine who will be Eastern Conference Champions and compete against the Oklahoma Thunder in the NBA Finals. Both teams have the ‘big three’, the Celtics’ big three include Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce, while the Heat’s big three include Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh. Comcast Sportnet New England takes a look at the difference between the big three from both teams as they were signed in 2007 and 2010. The Boston Celtics’ big three were NBA Champions in 2008 and the Miami Heat big three have yet to win a championship together.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Giant Python Snake Opening A Door Will Give You Nightmares
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.