Did Amy Whinehouse Die
27-year-old Singer Amy Winehouse was found dead today at her North London home. The cause of death is unexplained but drug abuse is suspected. Amy Winehouse is known for her songs ‘Back To Black’ and ‘Rehab’. Winehouse is among other musicians Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix all laid to rest at age 27. R.I.P. Ms. Winehouse.
UPDATE – Winehouse’s death is being treated as unexplained according to CNN, an autopsy will take place Monday the 24th.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Volksoper Wien ‘Carmina Burana’ Flash Mob
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.