Devil Severe Weather Intro
Damaging winds and heavy rain hit Nashville, Tennessee late Thursday night and WSMV Channel 4 was forced to interrupt programming with a ’4 Warn Weather Alert’. WSMV cut in moments after Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and a second into a Clear Men Scalp Therapy commercial. The commercial featured a ‘Dandruff Demon’ which appeared on screen as it transitioned to the severe weather report, leaving many viewers freaked out at what they just saw. The creepy transition has been seen over 650,000 times since Friday.
Clear Men Scalp Therapy – Dandruff Demon Commercial.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures