Detroit Firefighters Save Dogs
Detroit firemen from Engine Co. 50 on Detroits east side rescue two dogs from a burning home. The two dogs are limb as they are pulled from the smoke filled home. Soon after the dogs receive a little oxygen and water the dogs are back on their feet. The clip is from a documentary called BURN – One Year on the Frontlines of the Battle to Save Detroit. BURN is being funded by donations and made it’s first appearance at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival winning the Heineken Audience Award and $25,000.
BURN – Trailer.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights