Derek Low UC Berkeley Dorm
21-year-old UC Berkeley Engineering freshman Derek Low has created BRAD [Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm] after three weeks and several hundred dollars. BRAD controls his entire dorm room including curtains, lights and disco ball, all through voice recognition, motion sensors and a mobile application. BRAD’s modes include a morning alarm, sleep mode, homework mode, romantic mode and party mode which includes strobe lights, fog machine and more. For a closer look, Derek invites people to visit his dorm located at Unit 2, Griffiths Hall #402 on University of California’s – Berkeley Campus. Not only is Derek a clever engineer he is also an avid traveler, on his website, WheresDerek.net he has been to 211 cities in 33 countries.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux