Derek Low Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm
21-year-old UC Berkeley Engineering freshman Derek Low has created BRAD [Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm] after three weeks and several hundred dollars. BRAD controls his entire dorm room including curtains, lights and disco ball, all through voice recognition, motion sensors and a mobile application. BRAD’s modes include a morning alarm, sleep mode, homework mode, romantic mode and party mode which includes strobe lights, fog machine and more. For a closer look, Derek invites people to visit his dorm located at Unit 2, Griffiths Hall #402 on University of California’s – Berkeley Campus. Not only is Derek a clever engineer he is also an avid traveler, on his website, WheresDerek.net he has been to 211 cities in 33 countries.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- The New Periodic Table Song