Derek Low Automated Dorm
21-year-old UC Berkeley Engineering freshman Derek Low has created BRAD [Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm] after three weeks and several hundred dollars. BRAD controls his entire dorm room including curtains, lights and disco ball, all through voice recognition, motion sensors and a mobile application. BRAD’s modes include a morning alarm, sleep mode, homework mode, romantic mode and party mode which includes strobe lights, fog machine and more. For a closer look, Derek invites people to visit his dorm located at Unit 2, Griffiths Hall #402 on University of California’s – Berkeley Campus. Not only is Derek a clever engineer he is also an avid traveler, on his website, WheresDerek.net he has been to 211 cities in 33 countries.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Puppies Learning To Howl
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Just Put The F*cking Turkey In The Oven.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener