Dean Peterson New York City Subway Stairs
Dean Peterson noticed something about his usual subway station located at the 36th street subway station in Sunset Park. One of the stairs leading to the subway station is a half inch higher than the others and everyone trips on it as they exit the station. Dean captured people exiting the station and dozens tripping on that one step. The video is less than one day old and has been seen over a half million times. The video was even picked up by the news and the station’s stairs were closed within 24 hours of the video’s release. MTA crews go to work today replacing the entire stairway.
NBC 4 New York news Story.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures