Two University of Victoria women were walking home from a night of drinking and got a late night craving. The two women walked into an open garage and stole a bag of Zellers BBQ Potato Chips. Saanich Police Sergeant Dean Jantzen described the chips as hard to obtain potato chips and can’t hold in his laughter when he says ‘these are first-time chip offenders’. The anonymous bandits wrote letters of apology and were not charged for the crime.
Follow Up on the BBQ Chip Bandits.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee