Dave Richards Great White Shark
Dave Richards and Nathan Podmore were spearfishing off Geraldton’s coast in western Australia when a 9+ foot great white shark joined them. Nathan wore a camera on his head to capture the fishing trip and caught everything on camera. The shark appears between the men and their boat which is 150 feet away. The men are able to fear off the shark with a small poke from their spear gun.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Cups (When I’m Gone) By Anna Kendrick
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Pro Infirmis – Get Closer.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.