Daniel Shellabarger Zero Currency
12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- The New Periodic Table Song
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- It’s Not Easy Being A Penguin.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania