Daniel James Shellabarger Zero Currency
12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights